Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I Tunes U

I Tunes University is a new way of receiving higher education. Its the new way for professors to get audio and video to there students. Its designed to inspire students to want to learn more. I tunes U makes it easy for students to see video and lecture footage from other universities around the world. The faculty posts the things they want their students to view on their own page of the I tunes website and its available to everyone.

I love this idea, because I am constantly having to do research and being able to use a website that is ran by teachers would be so helpful, and you never really know if what your reading on the internet is true, but if the posts were by professors and students, it would be more likely to be accurate information. I believe this is a great idea! I truly think that having an online post for professors and teachers is a new and improved way to reach your students and their parents.

I believe having a site like this will tremendously raise grades and make more students interested in their work. I would definitely use this as a student and a teacher. I think turning your I pod into a teaching device is a fantastic idea!!

No comments: